Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization doesn’t need to be confusing, in fact we’re here to make it simple and straight forward because it just might be one of the most important aspects to maintaining and growing your local business in today’s marketplace.

Here is the gosh darn truth…

Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, has the power to single-handedly change the face of your business. The reason we can say this with such confidence is because we have helped business owners experience this life changing shift. Think about getting just a few or no sales from your website to getting over 60% of current business sales from the internet. This opportunity is out there for those business owners ready to take action and get a piece of their market share on the Internet.

Benefits of Search Engine Optimization

  • Highly Targeted Traffic — SEO can provide arguably the best quality traffic to your website and your business, which can bring you a constant flow of new customers, clients, leads and sales for your specific product or service.
  • 24/7 Salesperson — Consider the costs of having just one marketing consultant promoting your site online 24 hours a day. Now that would be expensive, right? Well, SEO resolves this issue for you, as it never stops and never sleeps.
  • Organic Traffic — It’s been documented that more people click on organic search results. In fact, 90% of people searching online click on the organic results leaving only 10% of people clicking the pay per click ads. In addition, SEO does not stop the minute you stop paying (pay per click does). SEO does require monthly upkeep, but  is the more reliable strategy available to you.
  • SEO Makes Your Website Work For You — When executed correctly, search engine optimization will contribute to an increase in sales, leads and targeted consumer traffic day in and day out.

Search Engine Optimization is the act of getting your website to rank on the search engines (google, yahoo, bing) for specific keywords that have been researched and chosen very carefully. Keyword research is easily the most important step, and with advanced tools available now-a-days, we can confidently tell you what keywords will work best for your business and why.

Now, don’t be fooled into thinking you can just have quality SEO efforts and hit a home run online, because there couldn’t be anything farther from the truth. Marketing online takes more than just one ingredient. You want to always make sure you have the following three key ingredients, that way you increase your online success guaranteed (quality SEO is just one ingredient).

1 – First, you’ll need a website that is ready to receive your website visitors. You want to have a website that gets people excited to take action the second they arrive, and you’ve made it simple for them to take that action.

2 – After that, you’ll need a reliable source of traffic, lucky for you I have just the source – They get “several hundred million queries each day”. In order to get the traffic from you’ll have to run a professional SEO campaign.

3 – Lastly, you’ll need a way to follow up with prospects and buyers so they keep on coming back for more.

Just remember, targeting the right keywords and building up a relationship with Google so they want to put your site ahead of everyone else is what SEO is all about, but make sure you have the other key components handled too!

Here are a few examples of businesses we’ve helped build successful SEO campaigns that have resulted in increased traffic and increased sales (if you’re interested in that sort of thing)…

Client #1:

Client #2:

Always remember SEO is a process, and results are never going to happen overnight. It is a dog fight out there and you’re gonna be competing with other businesses online that want to target the same people you want to target. Utilizing online marketing tools like videos that show visitors how your product works or why you’re different is just one simple trick that will help you stand out from your competition and get more people excited to buy from you!

The key to getting the right Search Engine Optimization for your website is to work with a people or a firm you can trust, people or a firm that has experience running successful SEO campaigns (helping with both on-page and off-page search optimization), and people or a firm that’s willing to work with you to reach YOUR business goals.

How would you categorize yourself?

OPTION 1: I like to learn and research about marketing strategies so I can keep a pulse things…

CLICK HERE for our Free Video Training

OPTION 2: I’m already too busy and don’t have time to dive into all of this internet marketing stuff, but I do know I’m ready to get my business positioned online…

CLICK HERE and drop us a not explaining your project.